Subject: [Leica] Re: Workplace camera policies
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 19:34:18 2005

In a message dated 3/26/2005 7:40:37 PM Central Standard Time,
ericm@pobox.com writes:
As long as nobody knows you have a camera in the building, then I'd say no
harm, no foul.  I'm guessing the point of the policy is they don't want
people taking pictures inside.  Keep it concealed, and it should be fine.
Always easier to ask forgiveness than permission.  :)

This is a certain path to unemployment.  If this is the posted policy then
you have no recourse if caught.

Gene

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Workplace camera policies)