Subject: [Leica] Re: Workplace camera policies
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Mar 28 00:17:01 2005

That's rich, Brian!  However, the persons with whom I may have to check the
camera are under the same general organizational umbrella as I am, and are
blameless.  I'm inclined to be nice to them so they will continue to be so
for me.   :-)

Seriously, thanks to everyone who responded.  I'll see about how big a deal
checking in the camera is--I can inquire discreetly of my local
colleagues.  If it will be a burden, I'll probably just take my Zorki or
some other less-expensive-than-Leica camera and leave it in one of those
padded nylon lunchboxes under my car seat.

It is a bit of a bother, but times is what they is.

--Peter