Subject: [Leica] Admiration for Ted and many others!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 26 12:01:23 2005

Peter Dzwig suggested:
> auto or manual focus? Could be reflections from the pool causing malfocus
> if AF.<,

Hi Peter,
I don't think so in this case as he's diving and in the air not anywhere
near the water for reflections.

If he were a swimmer in the pool,  it's a nightmare if one is using
autofocus on swimmers with highlights coming off splashing water.

My good fortune has always been I use manual focus Leica R's! ;-) It's a
piece of cake! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Admiration for Ted and many others!)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Admiration for Ted and many others!)