Subject: [Leica] Seeking a new 50
From: nicholsj at edge.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Mar 25 23:20:15 2005

Jayanand,

Thanks for referencing these articles.  I wonder why more of my fellow
American citizens don't realize these truths.  Personnally, I listen to
Greenspan's words to the various Congressional Committees, but I invest in
Buffet's company.

Jim Nichols

USA

http://www.pimco.com/LeftNav/Late+Breaking+Commentary/IO/2004/IO_Oct_2004.ht