Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - 35 PA Curtagon and maybe a Leicasonic Lumix
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Fri Mar 25 18:37:28 2005

Despite the "reputation" this lens has, I've found it to be a
satisfactory performer.  However, it has not seen much use lately, and
I'm cleaning house.

35mm f/4 PA Curtagon lens, serial no. 2453381.  This lens works on both
SL/SL2 and R bodies (manual and aperture priority metering modes).
Cosmetically, this lens shows only slight signs of use and wear. The
glass is clear. The blades are clean with no oil, wear, or corrosion.
The mechanicals are smooth and sure. JPEGs are available. $425
including priority insured shipping within the US. 5 day return
privilege.

I am on the fence about offering for my Panasonic Lumix DMC LC5, the
one with the Vario-Summicron.  If anyone is interested, please send an
off-list message and we'll talk.

Please contact me off list.

Roy