Subject: [Leica] AE on the RD-1
From: rtansa at singnet.com.sg (rtansa@singnet.com.sg)
Date: Wed Jan 19 18:32:26 2005

Dear Leica Friends
There was an posting about exposure with the RD-1. I have used it
extensively under various lighting conditions and with Leica and CV lenses
for about one month, and so has Singapore Lugger Ivor albeit for a shorter
period, and also if I am not wrong Joseph in HK and Howard. I would like to
say that for 95% of the time the exposure is spot on and I have not had to
make any compensation etc..on Photoshop.

Hope this helps. BTW, Ivor and I ( and I believe Joseph too )are extremely
pleased with the results from the RD-1.The focussing on my RD-1, as Howard
has mentioned, is also spot on!!

Rgds
Roland
Singapore