Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Fri Mar 25 14:15:28 2005

Philippe, I think what Ted is getting at is that his images are as
un-manipulated
as technically possible. Obviously humans always see everything in
focus (unless
you are drunk), but it should be just as obvious that you can't always
shoot at f16.
Ted's captures are as he found them, with in the technical limitations
of his cameras.
There is a big difference between that and going to town on a picture
in Photoshop.
At this point you are just splitting hairs.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] B. D. PAW)