Subject: [Leica] Re: goth grrlz and walls
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Mar 25 13:10:07 2005

>I'm not sure I like the first one. There isn't enough contrast on my
monitor.

>Plus, though I love your photos, you've done this shot a number of times
havent you? Don't goth girls do >anything but lean against walls?
>;)
>

>Dave

Yes, but as I'm reminded time and time again, sometimes by lawyers,
sometimes by angry parents, this is a family group. Email me privately for
photos of goff grrlz doing the other things they do.

kc

Replies: Reply from bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill) ([Leica] Re: goth grrlz and walls)
Reply from jackherron at cox.net (Jack Herron) ([Leica] Re: goth grrlz and walls)
Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Re: goth grrlz and walls)