Subject: [Leica] w00t: Concert freedom
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 17:32:21 2005

My son went to the Wallflowers gig at the House  of Blues New Orleans Sunday
night.  A guy was trying to shoot a picture,  and the club security guy came
up and stopped him.  Jakob Dylan, (son of  Bob Dylan) stopped the song, and
told the security guy it was OK.  The  security guy said "it's against club
rules."

Dylan said, "Fine, if  you enforce that, we won't ever come back."  The
Security guy waltzed away,  and everyone pulled out their  cameras.

Hot Damn, Thanks  Jakob!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish