Subject: [Leica] OT: Photoshop equivelent of an 80b filter
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 08:52:30 2005

In a message dated 3/23/2005 10:42:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,
max_weisenfeld@verizon.net writes:

Friends,

After spending too much time with levels and curves, it  occurred to me that
perhaps one of you would know a good approach in PS to  correct for daylight
film shot in normal home tungsten  lighting?

Thanks.

If you have Photoshop CS, you can go to Image, Adjustments, Photo  Filter.
If not, another approach is to open levels, and take the white  eyedropper,
and
click it on something that is supposed to be white.

Still another is to futz around with color balance also under  adjustments.

One of the things you can do to improve the stuff before you shoot, is to
relamp all your tungsten sources in the house with GE Reveal lightbulbs.
They
are closer to daylight in character. Since I shoot lots of 800   Fuji, I
find
that helped a lot.

Regards,
Sonny