Subject: Was: Re: [Leica] My first bird - Now: backup memory
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Mar 23 06:08:14 2005

I have a simple theory about this: the more memory we buy, the more we will
need. So (unless for business backup purposes), I like to travel light.
I have a 60 gig backup drive, and that should be enough for the time being.

But ofcourse I like those Porsche design LaCie drives, too :-)
Tough question: a new 35 summilux or "some" more computer memory?
---