Subject: [Leica] 75mm F/2 M lens? New vs. used
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct)
Date: Tue Mar 22 00:13:45 2005

Mark

It's different strokes for different folks

I hazard a guess what Joseph Yao meant was that

if the item is available new - he would go for the new as against used

But in the case of Leica and its more than 70 years history behind it -
there are many items that are no longer produced

So if one is going for an old out of production item - then there's no
choice but to accept a used one.

With automobiles & watches the same principle apply - i.e if you are an
original VW Beetle fan your only choice is to acquire a used one.

Just my 2c worth

Joseph L / Singapore