Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong xray
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Sun Mar 20 10:16:38 2005

Can anyone here share their experience regarding xray machines and film
in Hong Kong? I will get a hand check at my departure in Los Angeles,
but
was curious what I will encounter upon my arrival in Hong Kong. I plan
on taking a
a very large amount of Tri-X in 135 format, packed in ziplock bags (no
canister).

Also, does anyone know what the going rate for a roll of Tri-X (36
exp., 35mm)
is in Hong Kong?

Thanks in advance,

Feli