Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: So.. what is the deal with Alpa Cameras?
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Sat Mar 19 20:41:01 2005

well it,s 0530 here she just slid into bed and i am now in the shed
answering your mail anticipating a call to arms in a few hours .
well arms ,too big bird.my recency expires today and have to fly .they
scheduled me on a nice tour flying and sleeping
for six days.we might speak in a week.did i mention that she was on holidays
with her girlfriends in the alps?
thanks for all the cheer me ups i have received from many of you.