Subject: [Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 19 07:41:04 2005

Steve Barbour said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree

> great idea... I'd love to take a course like that with BD...it's not just
> a degree...it's a way to stimulate, to really tickle the brain, energize,
> learn a new way of seeing, challenge, get those creative juices
> flowing...<,,

HI Steve,
It's too bad many of the people who want this kind of "enthusiasm course and
get wired on photography" didn't make it to any of the Leica Seminar's
before it shut down last October. I think one of the things everyone had at
the end of the week was, they were wired tight to take better pictures!

I get e-mails from people who attended several years ago still saying how
much the seminar made them better photographers and they still look for the
"shadow side!" Then shoot from there. :-) There's nothing like being with a
big group of like minded photo folks to get an adrenalin rush on picture
taking.

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Message from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)