Subject: [Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Mar 19 07:20:05 2005

David Mason wrote:
  > While I was there I heard excellent
things about the Maine
> Photographic Workshops too, though I have not been myself. Its another
> way to go in this sort of thing too - the summer classes in beautiful
> locations that don't suffer from heat that makes you stick to your
> camera leather. I know B.D. teaches a course up there and can give a
> unique perspective on it - .....

great idea... I'd love to take a course
like that with BD...it's not just a
degree...it's a way to stimulate, to
really tickle the brain, energize, learn
a new way of seeing, challenge, get
those creative juices flowing...

Steve

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)