Subject: [Leica] OT wtb filter to make pentax into Leica
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 19 04:56:19 2005

Sonny,

A friend of mine just got back from a flight to Zurich and back.  His
cockpit shots of the tulip greenhouses at sunrise are pretty wonderful.
You see the orange red strip of light on the horizon and the glowing
greenhouses on the land.  Pretty wonderful stuff from the *istD.

Don't forget that the newer Pentax autofocus stuff is pretty cheap and
will make shooting even easier.  The fast fifty should be around $250
new.  Of course, a used 42mm  50 F1.4 runs $25-$50.  Good luck.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com