Subject: [Leica] FS: Konica Dual M-Hexanon 21-35mm
From: mikiro at yahoo.fr (MIKIRO)
Date: Fri Mar 18 06:50:54 2005

Konica Dual M-Hexanon 21-35mm f3.4-4 KM mount
Limited production (800 pieces)
Mint+ condition
Box, Paper, Original hood, Original viewfinder, Rear cap
110000 yen (1050 USD or 790 euro) + shipping (30-40 USD by EMS service)

Please let me know if you are interested in this rare lens before I sell
it domestically. VERY useful and efficient on R-D1.

Payment by international money order or wire transfer

I will ship to North America, Europe, and Oceania.

MIKIRO
Japan