Subject: [Leica] So.. what is the deal with Alpa Cameras?
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Fri Mar 18 06:19:40 2005

Mike, there is currently a beautiful-looking Alpa offered on that site with
the right lens, the Kern 50/1,9 Macro-Switar, a splendid design from the
late 1960's that rivals the Leitz DR Summicron. It is item number:
7501065485.
The current high bidder is an Alpa collector to whom I have sold a camera
privately. Hope this is useful.

Seth