Subject: [Leica] R lenses and variable apertures
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 21:37:14 2005

In a message dated 3/16/2005 2:00:28 AM Central Standard Time,
daniel.ridings@edd.uio.no writes:
That was a silly remark, Doug. I guess Canon's lenses are unusuable at
maximum aperture, since I know that Nikkors are. Are there any other
competitors.

Daniel

Yes you can get good results with Nikon and Canon zooms wide open, but when
compared to the results from the Leica R zooms at wide open they do not
compare.  Even the anti Leica Press has recently admitted this.

Gene