Subject: [Leica] Re: So.. what is the deal with Alpa Cameras?
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Tue Mar 15 22:19:06 2005

I personally knew the owners of Pignons S.A., Samual Bourgeois and his son
Benjamin, and visited them many times during the late 60's and 70's. They
even made some custom Alpas for me. The new MF Alpa has nothing to do with
the old Alpa company. The new folks bought the Alpa name. Alpa history can
be seen at:

http://www.alpa.ch/en/about/history.html

JB

Replies: Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Re: So.. what is the deal with Alpa Cameras?)