Subject: [Leica] Gray market
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Wed Mar 16 11:52:45 2005

Feli,
        In Nikon USA's case if you purchased something grey market in the US
then they will never touch it for service no matter if it is in
warranty or not.  If you purchased it outside of the US then they will
honor the warranty.  This is usually the same for the other companies.
If you are going to purchase grey market then purchase it outside of
the USA.
Cheers,
Chris