Subject: [Leica] So.. what is the deal with Alpa Cameras?
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Tue Mar 15 15:46:44 2005

I held one once - it had a magical feel - no comparing with leica - more
silvestri cameras and finer guns - precision instrument - used to have a
biogon i think in the same family as the one on the SWCm from hasselblad but
with "rise" - I would not mind upgrading my SWCm to an Alpa one day though I
am not a former sultan - hope the brand will be along for that long :-)