Subject: [Leica] Signing off soon
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Mar 14 19:29:03 2005

Just to let you know that I will be in Vietnam now for the next 16
days, so I must sign off. Do keep those FOM2 images coming in: Tom
Smart will be looking after the board while I'm gone. Anyone sending
stuffs should know that the mail is being picked up by Helen's brother,
and so should be safe.

Hope you all remain well, and that I will have PAW's of images to bore
y'all with on our return home: ps unless someone is very quick to think
other wise, I'm taking:

M6 0.72
M6 0.85
Trielmar
Noctilux
21mm Asph
15mm Heliar
135mm Tele-elmar

and Helen will have the trusty R7 with 35-70mm

Lots of luck and cheers

Alastair