Subject: [Leica] Prince visits Black Canyon household
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Mar 14 17:25:47 2005

After many fleeting sitings this prince finally granted a very brief
portrait as the light began to fail.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/03/14/_L3U0832-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/03/14/_L3U0833-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/03/14/_L3U0835-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>

Shot at ASA 400 with Telyt 280 wide open, hand held on 1DsMkII.

I think I can do a better job on these when I get home and have a
decent monitor instead of my PowerBook's display.

Comments welcome and desired of course. Not up to Doug's standard - I
find it hard to really nail the focus at this point without having the
camera locked down. But he continues to inspire me.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Prince visits Black Canyon household)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Prince visits Black Canyon household)