Subject: [Leica] In the hands of its engineers, not bean counters
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Mar 13 16:04:41 2005

Yes, the last two companies I worked for, Digital and HP, both have very
strong engineer-oriented cultures. Both are known to have inept marketing
(we sell "Cold Dead Fish!" rather than "Sushi") I remember the launch of
"The Architecture for the Next 25 Years!" Alpha quite well. Don't even
remind me of the Itanic....

At least now I work for myself, and if I am successful, I pat myself on the
back. If not, I kick myself there too :-)

Ah well....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Speaking of plug ins: Auto colour without the contrast)
Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] In the hands of its engineers, not bean counters)