Subject: [Leica] DMR wins award
From: langhans at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Mar 13 06:48:34 2005

I have, and it is far superior to the D10 and digital Rebel that I have
previously looked through
I also like the feel of the camera.  It has substance.  The anti-shake seems
to work well.  I only shot 10-12 frames in the store, recorded them in my
card and looked at them at home.  I  was impressed.  But at 6mp???  That
seems to put it out of the main-stream for the price they are asking.  If I
had Minolta glass it would be very tempting.  Image stabilization with old
lenses.  I was looking for school as they want anothere digital and have 3-4
Minolta lenses lying around gathering dust.  They all seem to work on the
7D.

Aram

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] DMR wins award)