Subject: [Leica] PAW 10 Lee Hermann
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Mar 12 22:09:52 2005

I said this before, but looking thru the hundreds of sets of photos I have
taken in the last 15 years, my biggest regret is that there are several
rolls taken on Kodak Gold 200 of our first born when she was 2-3 years old.
The grain the size of eyeballs. May be we got a bad batch. May be the
processor screws it up. I don't know....

p.s. your pics are fine.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] PAW 10 Lee Hermann)