Subject: [Leica] DMR wins award
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 12 20:38:29 2005

Peter

Unfortunately I have only Leica R glass for SLRs, with the exception of 2
Nikon lenses.  I do like the D70 viewfinder as it is better than the 20D.
But
then I cannot use the R lenses on it. ;-(  Have not looked at the Pentax and
Olympus, but R glass will not fit them either.  I'm still in a bit of shock,
that
SWMBO let me buy the 35 Summilux and M4-P last week. ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:DMR wins award)