Subject: [Leica] Re:The beginning of the end of the digital P&S market
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 12 14:34:46 2005

In a message dated 3/9/2005 11:23:19 PM Central Standard Time,
leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:
Every country has an idiot(Paris), we just have more than most.
I'm not usre the term fits, as she puts on quite a show, but has used her
own
money which she has made herself.  She has stated in no uncertain terms, she
has not used a cent of her family money/inheritance.  she is much smarter
than
she puts on in public.

Gene