Subject: [Leica] Re: Film question: Kodak B&W +
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Sat Mar 12 10:44:47 2005

At 09:25 AM 3/12/2005, Kenneth Frazier wrote:

>My impression also, at 400.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find
>the T400CN, except for an occaional roll here and there, so I'm going to
>try the 400+.

The main reason you cannot find T400CN is that Kodak stopped making it.
There is only B&W 400CN now, except for the T400CN that has not yet been
sold. The mask on B&W 400CN is more suited for printing B&W on color paper
so prints look great coming from a one hour lab. T400CN was easier to print
on B&W paper because that's what it was targeted for.

JB

Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Film question: Kodak B&W +)