Subject: [Leica] Film question: Kodak B&W +
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Mar 12 09:07:45 2005

I usually prefer Ilford to Kodak, too. But I have recently used these two
C-41 films with the same lens, camera and at the same location; and my
impression was that the T400CN has the finer grain than the XP2 (at least
pushed at 3200 ISO, cant say for 400).
Didier

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Film question: Kodak B&W +)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Film question: Kodak B&W +)