Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Famous Leica self-portrait (was Leitz 50mm b/l v/f)]
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Mar 11 10:54:33 2005

The original question I asked Alex was about the finder that he was using
... I
assume that you have read the rest of the mails.

Once again thanks to the LUG for its invaluable help, for identifying the
finder
and reminding me of a picture I had forgotten. The comment about the merging
of
man and machine is exactly on target... a bad thing for the list ;-)

thanks,

Peter Dzwig

PS are we REEAALLLYY sure its a Tewe?