Subject: [Leica] looking at Pentax *istD
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Mar 10 16:26:58 2005

Assuming that SonC was really interested in the Pentax, I would suggest
looking at the new Rebel XT as well.  Approximately the same small size,
will also accept the old thread mount lenses, and had a screen that was
easy to manually focus even with a F4 lens in relatively dim light.
They should be in stores any day now.

With that said, I really do like the *ist D for its small size and quiet
performance.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] looking at Pentax *istD)