Subject: [Leica] Early 35 'cron
From: saganicc at mskcc.org (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Thu Mar 10 08:24:34 2005

Yes, yes.  The second best would be the Summaron 2.8.  The 8 element and
Summaron 2.8 have great resolution for detail and highlights wide open while
the 4th generation has higher contrasts, fantastic smoothness, but quite a
bit less resolution until about f4 or so.  I would love to get my hands on
an 8 element, for a reasonable price of course.

Chris Saganich
Radiation Safety
x7391