Subject: [Leica] In the lobby
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Mar 10 05:33:49 2005

I understand.
Might be because I used "how very nice" which can be interpreted as a bit
sarcastic. Should have been: "I like this one very much."
Fauvism is a sort of evolution from impressionism. You could say that (for
some) it led to expressionism. But I also understand the refences to the
Vienna era. Lots of things were happening at different places in those days:
artists travelling back and forth from Pari, "spreading the world".

So, take it as a compliment, not a hidden critiscism.