Subject: [Leica] Scanners
From: pramodkotwal at yahoo.com (Pramod Kotwal)
Date: Wed Mar 9 11:27:44 2005

Hi,

I would like to buy a scanner to scan my 35 mm and
medium format b/w and color fils as well as slides. I
use a Leica IIIf and a Canon EOS for 35 mm and a Kiev
88 for 6X6.

What kind of resolutions does one need for decent
scans ?
Is this the right question ?
Any recommendations for an advanced hobbyist ?
Should I look on e-bay for something like this ?

Thanks,
Pramod Kotwal