Subject: [Leica] First Try... Budapest
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Mar 8 21:31:15 2005

I really enjoyed our time in Budapest, except for an unhappy massage
experience, and so I've enjoyed your images, but one comment I would
make is "has everyone left". There is not a sole in sight, till one
scene of an old man walking down the street. Even the church is
deserted. I would love to see some of the "wild-life" of what was a
very lively city in 1995.