Subject: [Leica] Ansel
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (ernie nitka)
Date: Mon Mar 7 10:11:47 2005

Another aspect in the annual AA discussions is that there are some people
who react negative to the AA marketing machine more so than the pure
photography.  I know it seems implausible that a group of photographers
would let marketing color their opinion  but I've seen it happen.

just my $0.02

ernie