Subject: [Leica] Ranch Scene
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 6 15:42:18 2005

lug-request@leica-users.org writes:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/Oh_well

Hi Lee,

Is that scene the real goods? I'm getting paranoid with all the digital
highjinks done in the name of photography around the Net. It's getting so I
don't
trust anybody -- including myself. Reality Ranch. If you think about it,
that
composition could have been assembled in a basement in Brooklyn. Who even
needs
a Hollywood set, with its designers, carpenters, prop men and lighting
geniuses.

Since this is LUG, I'm only joshing. Very earthy shot. Nothing cleaned up.

Bob