Subject: [Leica] Help: weirdness going on
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Mar 6 13:50:51 2005

I have a problem: I am preparing a huge nag and iView Multimedia has
done a wozzer on me. My data from a version 1.5.5 file when transferred
into 2.5 ends up losing 20 files. ie the original file has 889 images
and when opened in version 2.5 has only 869 images. I have had all
sorts of other problems with one set of files, but this seems to be the
last issue: I tried moving it from 1.5 to 2.0.3 and then to 2.5, but I
still keep losing images.

ideas?

Alastair