Subject: [Leica] Back from Hamburg
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Mar 6 09:19:43 2005

Klasse J?rg !
Nice to see an ICE II after I've been inundating the galleries with so much
steam power.
Something funny happened on the inaugural journey of the train you showed.
The first run, with all the politicians on board, broke the planned schedule
of
90minutes.
The first real run, with paying passengers, broke down and it did indeed
take
them 5 hours to get to Berlin - On a bus!
Douglas