Subject: [Leica] The high price of progress
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Mar 5 20:41:40 2005

You know, that mold idea isn't so bad :-)  A bit more than a year
ago, some old boxes of B&W prints and negs of my deceased
mother  turned me onto the photo hobby. All those dusty shoe
boxes in attics and basements are like time capsules.

Mark, I also noted your joining the Yahoo B&W print group. Look
forward to your insights there.

Scott