Subject: [Leica] Tri X @ASA800...
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul)
Date: Sat Mar 5 04:05:37 2005

Increase the time. Definitely increase the time!

I use Tri-X at 1600 a lot. At various times I've deved it in Rodinal,
in HC110 and in T-Max. How much you increase the time depends on which
developer you're using, temperatures, dilution and so on. You'll have
test to see what your optimum time is, but if you want a starting point
I'd say the manufacturers recommendations aren't far off.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com