Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Thu Mar 3 08:53:39 2005

Feli wrote:

> Oddly enough I do my best shooting with one body and lens...

I think many if not most of us feel the same way. I don't think it is odd.
One body and lens clears the mind and reduces the focus to a rifle shot.
Nothing to think about except the image you're after. Worry about cropping
and other manipulation AFTER you get that shot.

Ted's (and my pa's) old admonition: KISS.

Seth

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Multiple Bodies)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Multiple Bodies)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Multiple Bodies)