Subject: [Leica] Re: two bodies
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Mar 3 00:53:53 2005

I always take my M4-2 with a 50 Summicron on it, and my Konica Hexar AF with
fixed 35/2. In my pocket a 90 Elmar.
And that's it.
My Digilux 2 doesn't get used much these days.
Sometimes I take my Robot Star 50 (38/2,8, square frames) or my Olympus XA,
but that is to play around.

Bottom line: most preferred is my M4-2 with the 50.

---