Subject: [Leica] Re: Favorite Lens
From: benjaminmarks at verizon.net (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Wed Mar 2 08:34:25 2005

It is so interesting to see others' choices.  For me, I have had
infatuations with many marvelous lenses, but always come back to the 50
Summicron (mine is the tabbed version from the '80's). Is it because I
"learned" to see on 50mm lens? Is it because that angle of view matches my
perception? Is it because it is a good compromise in terms of
speed/sharpness/handhold-ability?  Hmmm.  Dunno. In fact, talking about it
makes me want to use it with some Neopan right now . . . so I'm off - bye.

Ben Marks

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Favorite Lens)