Subject: [Leica] Favourite Lens
From: J.R.Beeching at bath.ac.uk (John Beeching)
Date: Wed Mar 2 05:44:39 2005

Luis,

Mis favoritos en terminos de uso:

1       35mm Summicron (pre ASPH)
2       50mm Summicron
3       90mm Elmarit

Salusos desde Bath,

John

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+j.r.beeching=bath.ac.uk@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+j.r.beeching=bath.ac.uk@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of
Luis Ripoll
Sent: 01 March 2005 22:12
To: Users Group Leica

Hello all,

Many of us we usually say "one's my favourites lenses", but I ask me a very
frequent question, what is a favourite lens?, the one, or the ones, we use
most frequently, or really one of the best performing lenses?

For me, I could self answer with my opinion, a 50 mm lens is my favourite,
it depends of situation to choose which one of the Leica palette, but maybe
the sense "favourite" applied to the best, my choice could be for the 75mm
Lux.

In terms of use, probably I can rating the following:

50mm .... 48%
35mm .... 22%
75mm .......16%
21mm ....... 3%
28mm ....... 1%
90mm ....... 8%
135mm ....  2%

Could we put a voting system on the LUG for this question?

Saludos desde Barcelona,
Luis