Subject: [Leica] Vietnam photos
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Mar 1 15:00:33 2005

Phil,

The shots are really magnificent--eerily modern.  It's hard to believe that
the kids in these pictures are rapidly advancing on age 50--if indeed they
made it through Vietnam's many travails.

I had a similar experience looking at a beautiful black and white photo in
this week's New Yorker.  The shot showed Cy Twombly in 1951--though it could
have been a picture of an artist snapped this past week.

If you have more from this era, please post them!

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA