Subject: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 8 Jasmine
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 27 19:02:48 2005

Eric,
I'm sorry that you are so far away from something that your wife likes.
Atlanta is the home of Chik-fil-A and it feels like there is one on
every block.  If you ever have a lay over at the Atlanta airport take a
cab to the Dwarf House which is the original Cathy restaurant.  It would
take maybe ten minutes by cab and is an interesting historical building
as well.

As an aside, it is a good thing that the family is going into the third
generation of family control.  The Cathy's are really nice people that
know how to stand up for what is right.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com